About Eurolink Connect
Established in 1999, Eurolink Connect Limited is a connectivity and communication provider for business customers. Formerly Eurolink Telecom, we rebranded in 2012 to reflect the expansion of the company. We believe strongly in providing a dedicated, applicable solution, combined with excellent customer care.
Unlike other Telecoms Companies, we’re an ISP in our own right, which means we control our servers and are not reliant on other parties. We’re an approachable business who works hard for our customers.
We continually monitor the industry and work with dedicated groups to ensure that we are involved and aware of the continuous developments; this helps us provide our customers with the latest technology. We source and work with key reputable suppliers, helping to guarantee our customers are always assured a top-quality service with limited problems, backed up by full support. This approach ensures we have a formidable network to support customers within all industries.
We’ve employed people with knowledge and passion. As a highly efficient business we’ve made sure personal service, exceptional customer care and meeting your needs are all part of our core values. We only employ experts who feel the same, so not only can you be sure of the best possible service, but you’ll know they have an in-depth knowledge of all the solutions available, making sure you get what’s right.
We’ll consult with you rather than sell to you. It might sound simple, but being an ISP means we have a full spectrum of products, without being driven by commission. We’ll take the time to get to know your business, understand your needs and find the best solution, without worrying which will be most profitable to us! What you need comes first, always!
One point of contact for all communications issues
Being able to contact your supplier is extremely important, which is why Eurolink offer one telephone number and ensure that the telephone is answered promptly by a person - no automated attendants. All our employees are professional, knowledgeable and, most importantly, understand that the care of the customer is the heart of our business.
We offer a 24/7 service, 365 days a year and all staff are based in the UK; every call taken out of hours is alerted to the Eurolink duty manager immediately so we can ensure our customer needs are met. If a fault or issue is identified on any network or service, it will be dealt with immediately; if a specific issue arises with your system, it will either be handled immediately or within office hours, depending on the severity and your contract type.
The benefits of working with Eurolink
- A total, comprehensive solution from a single supplier who is accountable and accessible
- Confidence and longevity - Eurolink has been meeting the needs of its customers for many years and will continue to do so for many years to come
- Eurolink has unparalleled experience in the field of communications and is able to support the growth of your business, both now and in the future
- The comfort that, as your Communications Provider, Eurolink has excellent and established relationships with partners who are the leaders in their field and have the right ethos to match our beliefs for excellence in customer service
- Knowledge that you have the support of qualified personnel who understand the urgency and importance of customer requirements
- Employees who have the right “can do” attitude
- Full 24/7 after sales service providing you with the best in customer care and professionalism at all times
Eurolink recognise that your business needs effective and efficient communications. Our aim is to fulfil these needs by offering top-class pre and post-sales support to ensure that you gain the maximum benefits from your investment from day one.