Top Five Cyber Security Tips
We always keep our customers up to date with the latest cyber security news on our blog, so this time we thought we’d share some top tips to keep your business safe while online.
Check out our top five cyber security tips below:
- Password Management: Password management is a great place to start when thinking about your cyber security. When creating a password, ensure that you use a strong mix of characters and remember passwords are like underwear; don’t share them with anyone and don’t keep them on your desk!
- Keep it locked up: Not literally, but it’s important to ensure that you lock your devices when you’re not using them and don’t leave them unattended – you know, basic stuff.
- Safe Clicks: Always be cautious when clicking on any links in an email, especially if it’s from an email you don’t know. If it looks suspicious for any reason just simply get rid…
- Back it up: It’s super important to always make sure that your antivirus software is up to date and to back up all of your data regularly. Don’t forget to keep the device you store your data on safe too… you can lock that up!
- Be aware: Don’t ever say ‘It won’t happen to me’ – It’s really important to know that you could always be an attractive target to hackers and therefore staying one step ahead will help to decrease your chances of being caught up in a data breach.
So there you have it, our top five tips to staying safe on the internet. Do you have any cyber security tips that you swear by? Share them with us.