Ethernet is becoming more popular to provide a stable platform for businesses that need good connectivity and are looking to converge telecommunications and IT. This is a very cost-effective solution which offers high-speed connectivity, excellent resilience and service level agreement for a secure network.
Working with BT Wholesale we can provide physical access connections and offer flexible, high performance throughput. This provides greater connectivity, thus supporting the growth of dynamic traffic routing requirements and Cloud-based services.
- Ethernet is cost-effective and secure with high-bandwidth connectivity right across the UK, at speeds from 0.2Mbps to 10Gbps.
There are various solutions to meet the needs of every business:
- Point to Point - Connect two sites with dedicated bandwidth
- Hub and Spoke - Connect multiple sites to your HQ/data centre
- Any to Any - Fully connect multiple sites that share lots of traffic within a closed user group
Bespoke - Design the exact connectivity you need between sites with a range of access options:
- Standard Ethernet Fibre
- Resilient Ethernet Fibre
- Ethernet First Mile
- Generic Ethernet Access
Ideal for businesses:
- needing to move large amounts of data quickly and seamlessly
- relying on streaming and broadcasting services
- wanting to access high quality voice, data, video and cloud based services and applications
- looking for an alternative to leased lines
- wishing to build and extend their networks and network infrastructures
- Bandwidth and performance are guaranteed, giving you confidence that all your locations will be able to exchange data easily, reliably and in a secure manner
- No major investment or risk
- Up to 10 times cheaper than leased lines or virtual private networks
- Option to introduce next generation voice and data services, such as IP voice, video calling and cloud computing
- Total geographic coverage
- Flexible for changing market conditions in your business (e.g. simple to adjust speeds, the number of sites and connectivity options)
Eurolink provide managed routers with all Ethernet products and can work with your IT team to ensure necessary VPNs and routing are set up easily.
If these services are of interest, or you would like some more information, please call us on 01453 700800.