Eurolink Connect is committed to data and information security, and strive to meet or exceed best practice in all that we do. We are proud holders of an ISO27001:2013 certification, and regularly benchmark our systems against relevant standards to assure quality.
The senior management team at Eurolink Connect Limited understand the information security needs and expectations of its interested parties, both within the organisation and from external parties, including among others, clients, suppliers, regulatory bodies and Governmental departments. The Company has recognised that the disciplines of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information in information security management are integral parts of its management function and view these as their primary responsibility and fundamental to best business practice.
To this end Eurolink Connect Limited has produced this information security policy aligned to the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 to ensure that the Company:
- complies to all applicable laws and regulations and contractual obligations
- implements Information Security Objectives that take into account information security requirements following the results of applicable risk assessments
- communicates these Objectives and performance against them to all interested parties
- adopt an information security management system comprising a security manual and procedures which provide direction and guidance on information security matters relating to employees, customers, suppliers and other interested parties who come into contact with its work
- work closely with Customers, Business partners and Suppliers in seeking to establish appropriate information security standards
- adopt a forward-thinking approach on future business decisions, including the continual review of risk evaluation criteria, which may impact on information security
- instruct all members of staff in the needs and responsibilities of information security management
- constantly strive to meet and where possible exceed its customers' expectations
- implement continual improvement initiatives, including risk assessment and risk treatment strategies, while making best use of its management resources to better meet information security requirements
- implement continual improvement initiatives, including risk assessment and risk treatment strategies, while making best use of its management resources to better meet information security requirements.
Responsibility for upholding this policy is truly company-wide under the authority of the Managing/Commercial Directors who encourage the personal commitment of all staff to address information security as part of their skills.